Asian Fish Tacos
- Place fish in deep fryer until golden brown with an internal temperature of 145°F and drain.
- Place flour tortillas on flat top grill for 30 seconds on each side and remove to service plate.
- Fill each tortilla with 1 piece of fish, drizzle with 1 tablespoon of Sweet Red Chili Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2347HF) and top with 1 fluid ounce of Ken’s Mexi-Slaw, 2 teaspoons almonds and 1 teaspoon Thai basil.
- Serve with a side of fresh lemon wedge.
- 16 oz Angel hair coleslaw cabbage
- 4 fl oz Jicama, shredded
- 4 fl oz Carrot, shredded
- 4 fl oz Cilantro leaves, chopped
- 2 Jalapeño chilis, seeded and diced
- 1 tsp Cumin, ground fresh
- 1 tsp Sea Salt, ground fresh
- 1 tsp Black Pepper, ground fresh
- 12 fl oz Lime Vinaigrette Dressing & Marinade (KE2018)