Baked Sweet Potato Fries with Green Chili Sriracha Aioli
- 2 lbs Sweet potatoes, peeled
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 3 fl oz Green Chili Sriracha Aioli
- Heat the oven to 400°F.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into sticks 1/4- to 1/2-inch wide and 3 inches long and place into a mixing bowl.
- Toss sweet potatoes with the oil and spices.
- Spread sweet potatoes out onto baking sheets.
- Bake until brown and crisp on the bottom, about 15 minutes, then flip and cook until the other side is crisp, about 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with Green Chili Sriracha Aioli for dipping.