Barbecue Pulled Chicken Nachos Grande
- 2 cups Corn chips
- 6 oz Mexican cheese blend, grated
- 2 oz Refried black beans
- 1/4 cup Corn
- 6 oz Pulled chicken meat
- 2 tbsp Red onion, small dice
- 2 oz Guacamole
- 1 tbsp Cilantro, chopped
- 2 fl oz Citrus Chipotle Barbecue Sauce (SJ1961HF)
- 1 fl oz Sour cream
- Lay chips out on sheet pan and top with grated Mexican cheeses and place in cheese melter or hot oven at 400°F until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and top with hot pulled chicken meat tossed with Citrus Chipotle Barbecue Sauce (SJ1961HF), guacamole, corn and red onion.
- Remove nachos from sheet pan and arrange on a hot serving platter. Drizzle with sour cream.
- Sprinkle with chopped cilantro and serve.