BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Flatbread
- 1 each Flatbread crust, 4x12
- 3 fl oz Original Barbecue Sauce (SJ0440HF)
- 1/2 cup Cheddar jack cheese, shredded
- 3 oz Ground beef, cooked
- 1/4 cup Red onion, diced
- 2 tbsp Applewood bacon, cooked, chopped
- 1 tbsp Dill pickle, chopped
- 1 tbsp Tomato, small dice
- Place flatbread crust on pizza screen.
- Evenly distribute Original Barbecue Sauce (SJ0440HF) over flatbread crust leaving 1/2 inch border on all sides.
- Evenly distribute cheddar jack cheese, ground beef, red onion, and bacon over flatbread crust.
- Bake in 425°F oven until crisp.
- Remove, evenly distribute chop pickle and dice tomato over flatbread, cut and serve.