BBQ Mac and Cheese Fries
- 1 oz Cavatappi or Gemelli pasta, cooked
- 3 fl oz Triple cheddar cheese sauce
- 2 fl oz Hickory & Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce (SJ0444HF)
- 3 strips Bacon, crispy, chopped
- 6 oz Fries
- 1 tbsp Green onion, chopped
- Cook pasta, strain, and then toss with warm triple cheddar cheese sauce, Hickory & Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce (SJ0444HF), and finely chopped bacon.
- Fry the fries until crispy, drain, and plate.
- Top fries with bbq mac & cheese, garnish with green onion, and serve.