Beer Battered Nashville Hot Fish Sandwich
- 1 Brioche roll
- 2 fl oz Nashville Hot Sauce (SJ3477HA)
- 4 oz Haddock or Cod filet, fresh
- 2 oz Beer batter
- 2 slices Tomato
- 3 slices Pickle chips
- 1/4 cup Ken's Metropolitan Select New England Style Tartar Sauce (KE0887)
- 1/4 cup Cole slaw
- Coat fish with batter and deep fry at 350°F. Drain and toss with Nashville Hot Sauce (SJ3477HA).
- Toast brioche roll and spread Ken's Metropolitan Select New England Style Tartar Sauce (KE0887) on bottom.
- Top with fish, tomato and pickle and cole slaw
- Place top half of roll on and serve