Beer Boiled Shrimp with Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet and Spicy Barbecue Sauce
- 2 lbs Shrimp (16 - 20 count, in the shells)
- 2 cups Water
- 24 fl oz Harpoon Sweet Spot, 2 bottles (12 oz. each)
- 2 Bay leaves
- 1 tsp Cayenne
- 3 tbsp Old Bay seasoning
- 1 head Garlic, left whole
- 2 Lemons, cut 1/8's
- 6 sprigs Flat leaf parsley
- 16 oz Sweet 'n Spicy Barbecue Sauce (SJ0441HF)
- Put water, beer, bay leaves, cayenne, old bay and garlic in a 6-quart stockpot, and bring to a boil.
- Add shrimp, return to a boil and cook the shrimp for 5-6 minutes until they are pink and firm.
- Remove the shrimp and serve hot or refrigerate and serve chilled with Sweet 'n Spicy Barbecue Sauce (SJ0441HF).
- Garnish with lemon and flat leaf parsley.