Blazing Fire Fries
- 8 oz Crispy Fries
- 3 oz Rib-eye steak, marinated, grilled & diced
- 1 fl oz Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce (KG3262HG)
- 2 tbsp Tomato, diced
- 3 tbsp Roasted corn kernels
- 8 slices Fresh jalapeño peppers, sliced thin
- 1 tbsp Scallions, sliced
- 2 fl oz Sweet Red Chili Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2347HF)
- 1 tbsp Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Marinate a 3 oz piece of rib-eye in 1 fl oz of Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce (KG3262HG) for a minimum of 4 hours and up to 24 hours.
- Grill to desired temperature and dice.
- Fry the fries, drain and plate.
- Top with diced rib-eye steak, tomato, corn, jalapenos, and scallions.
- Drizzle with Sweet Red Chili Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2347HF) and garnish with freshly chopped cilantro