Bourbon Beef Fajita Tacos
- Marinate skirt steak overnight.
- Place skirt steak and onion slices on preheated 500°F grill for 4 minutes on each side turning to make hatch marks.
- Toast flour tortillas on flat top grill.
- Remove steak from grill and slice across the grain ½” thick and equally divide meat between tortillas.
- Top with grilled onions, chop cilantro, roasted tomato salsa and drizzled with SJ3273HA.
- Serve with Cilantro Lime Rice.
Cilantro Lime Rice
- In small heavy pot, add rice, water, oil and salt.
- Boil until water evaporates.
- Reduce cover for 15 minutes.
- Turn off heat and cove for 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl combine Lime Vinaigrette Dressing & Marinade (KE2018) and rice, toss until completely mixed.