1 each Skirt steak, 4 oz piece
2 each Flour tortillas
2 tsp Cilantro, freshly chopped
2 tsp Onion, chopped, grilled
4 oz Cilantro Lime Rice
4 fl oz Roasted tomato salsa
Kickin' Bourbon marinated beef skirt steak, grilled, sliced and placed in a toasted flour tortilla top with grilled onions, fresh cilantro and roasted tomato salsa. Serve with Cilantro Lime Rice.
1. Marinate skirt steak overnight.
2. Place skirt steak and onion slices on preheated 500°F grill for 4 minutes on each side turning to make hatch marks.
3. Toast flour tortillas on flat top grill.
4. Remove steak from grill and slice across the grain ½” thick and equally divide meat between tortillas.
5. Top with grilled onions, chop cilantro, roasted tomato salsa and drizzled with Citrus Garlic Mojo Wing Sauce (SJ3273HA).
6. Serve with Cilantro Lime Rice
7. Yield: 1 serving
1 cup basmati rice
2 cups water
1 tbsp canola oil
1 tsp salt
1/4 cup Ken's Lime Vinaigrette Dressing
1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
1. In small heavy pot, add rice, water, oil and salt.
2. Boil until water evaporates.
3. Reduce cover for 15 minutes.
4. Turn off heat and cove for 5 minutes.
5. In a medium bowl combine lime dressing and rice, toss until completely mixed.