Brisket on Texas Toast
- 1 fl oz Butter
- 4 piece Texas toast
- 6 fl oz Honey Barbecue Sauce (SJ0442HF)
- 8 oz Beef brisket, cooked and sliced
- 3 slices Dill pickle
- Butter both sides of Texas toast and toast on stove top. When toast is golden brown remove from heat and brush one side of each slice with Honey Barbecue Sauce (SJ0442HF).
- Place sliced brisket on bottom slice of Texas toast, smother with more Honey Barbecue Sauce (SJ0442HF) and top with other slice of Texas toast.
- Serve warm with sliced pickles on the side.