Buffalo Bloody Mary
- 2 fl oz vodka
- 2 fl oz tomato juice or v8 juice
- 2 fl oz Buffalo Wing Sauce (SJ1736HF)
- 2 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp freshly prepared horseradish
- celery salt, for rim
- 1 each celery stalk, for garnish
- 1 each dill pickle spear, for garnish
- 1 each 16/20 cooked shrimp, for garnish
- 1 each skewer with blue cheese stuffed olive, pepperoni, and cheddar cheese cube
- Pour celery salt onto a small plate. Moisten the rim of a glass and press into the celery salt.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes; add juice, Buffalo Wing Sauce (SJ1736HF), vodka, Worcestershire and horseradish.
- Cover and shake until the outside of shaker has frosted, about 20 seconds.
- Pour Bloody Mary into the prepared glass.
- Garnish with celery stalk, pickle spear, shrimp, blue cheese stuffed olive, pepperoni and cheese cube.