Buffalo Chicken Flatbread
- 3 fl oz Buffalo Wing Sauce (SJ1736HF)
- 1 Flatbread dough , 4x12
- 1/2 cup Cheddar jack cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp Red onion, sliced
- 3 oz Chicken, grilled, sliced
- 2 tbsp Blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 tbsp Hot Sauce (SJ3127HH)
- 1 tbsp Celery, chopped
- 1 tbsp Green onion, chopped
- 3 fl oz Supreme Blue Cheese Dressing (KE0855)
- Top the flat bread with the Buffalo Wing Sauce (SJ1736HF) getting ¼ inch from each side. Top the sauce evenly with the cheddar jack cheese, grilled chicken and blue cheese crumbles.
- Bake at 425°F until the crust is golden brown and the cheese has melted.
- Drizzle with Hot Sauce (SJ3127HH) , garnish with celery and green onion, and serve with a side of the Supreme Blue Cheese Dressing (KE0855).