Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese Sticks with Basil Pesto Aioli
- 4 slices Sourdough, or thick cut bread
- 2 tbsp Unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup Shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup Shredded cheddar
- 1 cup Cooked shredded chicken
- 1 cup Ken's Signature Basil Pesto Aioli (KE1662-2)
- 1/4 cup Buffalo Wing Sauce (SJ1736HF)
- Mix chicken and Buffalo Wing Sauce (SJ1736HF) together.
- Brush bread with butter on one side
- Place 2 slices of bread on cutting board. Top each with cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, chicken mixture, and another slice of bread.
- Heat skillet over medium heat. Cook both sandwiches until cheese is melted, about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Remove sandwiches to a cutting board and slice into sticks about 2 inches wide.
- Serve grilled cheese with Ken's Signature Basil Pesto Aioli (KE1662-2) for dipping.