Buffalo Chicken Pizza Dip
- 2 cups Rotisserie chicken, cooked, shredded
- 8 oz Cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Hot Sauce (SJ3127HH)
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp Garlic, chopped
- 2 cups Italian cheese blend
- 1/2 cup Pizza sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a mixing bowl, combine chicken, cream cheese, Hot Sauce (SJ3127HH), seasoning and garlic. Mix well.
- Spread evenly on the bottom of a 9 inch pie plate. Then, sprinkle 1 cup of the cheese over the cream cheese mixture. Spread the pizza sauce over the cheese blend.
- Sprinkle remaining 1 cup of cheese over sauce. Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is golden brown. Serve warm with pita chips, breadsticks or tortilla chips.