Buffalo Chicken Pizza Dip
- 2 cups Rotisserie chicken, cooked, shredded
- 8 oz Cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Hot Sauce (SJ3127HH)
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp Garlic, chopped
- 2 cups Italian cheese blend
- 1/2 cup Pizza sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a mixing bowl, combine chicken, cream cheese, Hot Sauce (SJ3127HH), seasoning and garlic. Mix well.
- Spread evenly on the bottom of a 9 inch pie plate. Then, sprinkle 1 cup of the cheese over the cream cheese mixture. Spread the pizza sauce over the cheese blend.
- Sprinkle remaining 1 cup of cheese over sauce. Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is golden brown. Serve warm with pita chips, breadsticks or tortilla chips.
Please provide an email address