2 slices Honey hot bacon
10 oz Texas-size burger patty
2 slices Pepper jack cheese
1 Onion burger bun
1/2 tbsp Butter, melted
1/2 leaf Romaine lettuce
2 slices Vine ripe tomato
2 oz Pulled pork, cooked
6 Fried jalapeño rings
It’s time to up your burger game by adding Sweet Baby Ray’s Original BBQ Sauce, Sweet Baby Ray’s Honey Hot Sauce, and Ken’s Jalapeno Ranch Dressing to this mouthwatering mountain of meat.
1. Grill the burger to the desired temperature and melt pepper jack cheese on top.
2. Brush melted butter on bun and grill until lightly golden.
3. Spread Jalapeño Ranch Dressing (KE2509) on the heel of the bun and top with lettuce and tomato.
4. Place the burger on the tomato and top with bacon.
5. Place pulled pork on the bacon and add Original Barbecue Sauce (SJ0440HF) and top with jalapeño rings.
6. Spread Jalapeño Ranch Dressing (KE2509) on the crown of the bun and place on top of the burger.
7. Let the challenge begin!