1. Grill the burger to the desired temperature and melt pepper jack cheese on top.
2. Brush melted butter on bun and grill until lightly golden.
3. Spread Ken’s Jalapeno Ranch Dressing on the heel of the bun and top with lettuce and tomato.
4. Place the burger on the tomato and top with bacon.
5. Place pulled pork on the bacon, add Sweet Baby Ray's Original Barbecue Sauce and top with jalapeno rings.
6. Spread Ken’s Jalapeno Ranch Dressing on the crown of the bun and place on top of the burger.
7. Let the challenge begin!
9. Directions for Honey Hot Bacon -
10. Preheat oven to 400°F.
11. Place bacon strips on a sheet pan.
12. Drizzle bacon with Sweet Baby Ray's Honey Hot Sauce.
13. Cook the bacon until crispy.