Chicago Fire Panini
- 2 slices Sourdough bread
- 2 fl oz Mango Habanero Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2814HA)
- 4 oz Roasted chicken
- 1 oz Provolone cheese
- 6 slices Jalepeño
- 1/4 cup Roasted red pepper
- 1 slice Red onion, sliced 1/8"
- 1/4 cup Spinach
- Brush both sides of bread with Mango Habanero Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2814HA).
- On one side, evenly distribute the chicken, provolone, jalapeños, peppers, onions and spinach.
- Top with other slice of bread and place on lightly oiled panini press.
- Cook until golden brown on outside and filling is warm.
- Cut in half and serve.