Chicken Boom Boom Pow Pizza
- 1 sprinkle Flour
- 1 10" Pizza disk, par-baked
- 2 fl oz Sweet Red Chili Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2347HF)
- 2 oz Red onion, sliced
- 2 oz Roasted corn, kernels
- 2 oz Black beans, cooked
- 2 oz Cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 oz Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 oz Chicken breast, diced, breaded, fried
- 4 fl oz Boom Boom Sauce (KE1936)
- 1 tbsp Cilantro, chopped
- 2 tsp Pumpkin seeds, toasted
- Lightly sprinkle wooden peel with flour, place dough on peel, portion Sweet Red Chili Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2347HF) onto dough evenly leaving 1” rim.
- Evenly distribute onions, corn, beans and cheeses over pizza.
- Slide pizza into oven at 400°F and bake for 6 minutes, rotating until crust is golden brown.
- Remove pizza from oven and slide onto cutting board.
- Toss fried chicken in 3 fl oz of Boom Boom Sauce (KE1936) and distribute evenly over pizza. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro and toasted pumpkin seeds.
- Drizzle remaining Boom Boom Sauce (KE1936) in zig zag pattern over pizza.
- Cut into 6 equal portions and slide onto serving pan.