1. Heat a deep fryer to 350 degrees F.
2. Season the shrimp with 1/2 tablespoon of the creole seasoning.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour and cornmeal, and season with the remaining 1 tablespoon of the creole seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon cayenne.
4. Dredge the shrimp in the seasoned flour mixture, coating the shrimp completely.
5. Fry the shrimp until golden brown, remove and drain on a paper-lined plate. Season with Sweet Baby Ray's Hot Sauce.
6. Split the French bread loaf in half and brush both cut sides of the bread with Ken's Remoulade Sauce.
7. Place shrimp on top of Ken's Remoulade Sauce and garnish with the lettuce, tomato slices, sliced pickles and Sweet Baby Ray's Hot Sauce.
8. Serve with potato chips.