- 2 cups Dry pinto beans
- 2 cups Hickory & Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce (SJ0444HF)
- 2 cups Sweet onions, small dice
- 1 cup Brewed coffee
- 1 lb Chopped barbecue brisket
- 4 tbsp Chili powder
- 2 tbsp Ground cumin
- 2 tbsp Red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Soak the pinto beans overnight in cold water.
- Strain the beans and place in a 6-quart saucepan. Cover the beans with water and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until just tender, about 1 hour.
- Drain the beans and return to the saucepan.
- Add the Hickory & Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce (SJ0444HF), onions, coffee, chopped brisket, chili powder, cumin, and red pepper flakes.
- Simmer for 30 minutes.
Please provide an email address