Cracked Peppercorn Crusted Chicken Sandwich with Dill Pickle Aioli
- 2 each 8 oz boneless chicken breasts.
- 2 each potato sandwich buns
- 1 cup course grind black peppercorns, spread out on a plate
- 6 slices cooked applewood smoked bacon
- 1/2 cup sliced cooked button or baby bella mushrooms
- 4 oz Pimento cheese
- 1 cup arugula leaves
- 6 fl oz Ken's Signature Dill Pickle Aioli (KE3607-2)
- Press chicken into the cracked peppercorns – use as much or as little you want.
- Grill chicken breasts until done.
- Once chicken is cooked, top with mushrooms and cover mushrooms with the cheese slice, melt cheese.
- Evenly spread Ken's Signature Dill Pickle Aioli (KE3607-2) on heel & crown of buns.
- Place chicken on heel of bun.
- Top chicken with bacon & arugula.
- Top with bun crown & serve.