CubanO Fried Chicken Sandwich
- 1 Chicken breast, breaded, fried
- 1 French roll, toasted, pressed
- 1 fl oz Ken's Signature Brewpub Style Mustard Sauce (KE2632-2)
- 3 slices Ham
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- 6 slices Dill pickles
- 2 fl oz Ken’s Mexi-Slaw
- 1 fl oz Sweet Red Chili Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2347HA)
- 1 wedge Lime
- Slice and toast inside of French roll and fry chicken to 165°F.
- Spread both sides of roll with Ken's Signature Brewpub Style Mustard Sauce (KE2632-2), layer ham, Swiss cheese and fried chicken on heel, then top with dill pickles and Ken’s Mexi-Slaw.
- Drizzle with Sweet Red Chili Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2347HA), crown with bread and serve with a fresh lime wedge.
- 16 oz Angel hair coleslaw cabbage
- 4 fl oz Jicama, shredded
- 4 fl oz Carrot, shredded
- 4 fl oz Cilantro leaves, chopped
- 2 Jalapeño chilis, seeded and diced
- 1 tsp Cumin, ground fresh
- 1 tsp Sea Salt, ground fresh
- 1 tsp Black Pepper, ground fresh
- 12 fl oz Lime Vinaigrette Dressing & Marinade (KE2018)
- In large mixing bowl combine all ingredients except the vinaigrette.
- Fold in Lime Vinaigrette Dressing & Marinade (KE2018) and toss to coat.
- Store, label and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.