Fried Green Tomatoes and Shrimp Remoulade
- Fill a pot with 2 cups water and add Old Bay seasoning, Hot Sauce (SJ3127HH), lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, add shrimp and boil 1 to 2 minutes.
- Drain, transfer to a covered container, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Cut off ends of tomato and discard. Cut three 1/2-inch slices from the rest of the tomato.
- Put tomato slices in a large bowl, add buttermilk and turn to coat. Let them marinate for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix cornmeal, salt and pepper. Remove tomatoes from buttermilk, shaking off excess, and dip in cornmeal to coat, shaking off excess. Fry until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Place greens on a plate and top with tomato, shrimp and drizzle with Ken's Signature Remoulade Sauce (KE3059-2).