Garlic Buffalo Shrimp and Polenta Cakes
- Preheat oven to 200°F. Heat cast iron skillet on high heat, add oil.
- Dust cakes with flour and place polenta cakes in pan, cook each side until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side. Remove cakes to lined pan and place in oven.
- Place creole seasoned shrimp in hot skillet and cook on each side for 1 minute until clear is gone. Remove shrimp to warming pan and add Garlic Buffalo Wing Sauce (SJ3572HA) to skillet to warm.
- Place cakes on plate and top each of the Garlic Polenta Cakes with 2 teaspoons of warm Garlic Buffalo Wing Sauce (SJ3572HA) , one shrimp, and sprinkle with shredded parmesan cheese.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve with a lemon wedges.