Golden Barbecue Beef Skewer
- 4 oz Boneless Beef Sirloin, chunks
- 2 slices Red bell pepper
- 2 slices Yellow bell pepper
- 3 slices Red onion
- 3 slices Yellow onion
- 1 Bamboo skewer
- 1 fl oz Golden Barbecue & Wing Sauce (SJ2346HF)
- 4 oz Brown butter sautéed couscous
- 1/2 tbsp Parsley, chopped
- 3 oz Arugula, sautéed in olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper
- 3 fl oz Lemon Vinaigrette (KE2956-2)
- Cut peppers and onion into 2 inch pieces.
- Layer beef and vegetables on skewer as shown in picture.
- Sautee couscous with brown butter and mix in chopped parsley.
- Marinate beef skewer in Ken's Lemon Vinaigrette (KE2956-2) for at least 1 hour.
- Grill, skewer and lather with Sweet Baby Ray's Golden Barbecue & Wing Sauce (SJ2346HF). Serve on top of a bed of arugula and couscous.