Golden Barbecue Chicken Skewer
- 8 oz Boneless chicken breast, cut into 4 pieces
- 1/4 cup Red, Green & Yellow bell peppers
- 1/4 cup Red & Yellow onion
- 1 Bamboo skewer, 8 inch
- 4 oz Couscous, sauteed
- 1/2 tbsp Parsley, chopped
- 3 fl oz Lemon Vinaigrette (KE2956-2)
- 2 fl oz Golden Barbecue & Wing Sauce (SJ2346HF)
- Cut peppers and onions into 2 inch chunks.
- Sautee couscous with brown butter and mix in chopped parsley.
- Layer chicken and vegetables on skewer.
- Marinate chicken skewer in Lemon Vinaigrette (KE2956-2) for at least 1 hour.
- Grill, skewer and lather with Golden Barbecue & Wing Sauce (SJ2346HF), serve on top of couscous.