Grilled Buffalo Chicken Bowl
- 8 oz Quinoa, cooked
- 4 oz Kale, chiffonade
- 4 oz Cauliflower
- 2 oz Celery, large dice
- 2 oz Avocado, large dice
- 2 oz Grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 fl oz Bleu cheese, large crumbles
- 4 fl oz Hot Sauce (SJ3127HH)
- 6 oz Chicken beast, marinated, grilled, large dice
- 2 fl oz Buffalo Wing Sauce (SJ1736HF)
- Marinate chicken breast in 4 fluid ounces of Hot Sauce (SJ3127HH) for at least 2 hours.
- Grill chicken breast on both sides until 165°F internal temperature, brushing with Hot Sauce (SJ3127HH).
- While chicken breast is grilling in medium size serving bowl place quinoa, kale, cauliflower, celery, avocado, grape tomatoes and Bleu cheese in sections, drizzled with Buffalo Wing Sauce (SJ1736HF)..
- Remove chicken breast from grill, dice and toss with Buffalo Wing Sauce (SJ1736HF), place in center of bowl.