Grilled Honey Sriracha Pork Chops with Fresh Peaches and Basil
- 2 each Pork chops, 8 oz, bone-in center-cut
- 1 dash Kosher salt and black pepper, freshly ground
- 6 fl oz Honey Sriracha Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2813HA)
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 each Peaches, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 tsp Lemon, fresh zest
- 2 tsp Lemon juice, fresh
- 1 tsp Sugar, white
- 1 pinch Red chili flakes, dried
- 2 cups Baby spinach, fresh
- 1/4 cup Basil leaves, chiffonade
- Season the pork chops generously with salt and pepper. Place on a pre-heated grill.
- Grill chops flipping once until the internal temperature reaches 155°F. Brush each chop with Honey Sriracha Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2813HA) on both sides and remove from grill to keep warm.
- Heat oil in sauté pan over medium heat, add peaches, sugar, salt, and dried chili flakes, sauté until peaches begin to soften but do not lose shape, 2 to 3 minutes. Add basil and remove.
- Spread fresh spinach evenly over serving dish, place chops on top, and pour peach basil mixture evenly over chops and serve.
Please provide an email address