Grilled Italian Chicken Sliders
- 3 Chicken filets, 2 oz pieces
- 8 fl oz Golden Italian Dressing (KE0858)
- 1.5 oz Fontina cheese, sliced
- 2 tbsp Red Chili Aioli
- 3 Slider buns, toasted
- 3 Grape tomatoes, halved, roasted
- 1 tbsp Grilled onion jalapeño dill pickle relish
- Marinate chicken in Golden Italian Dressing (KE0858) for 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Grill marinated chicken until internal temperature is 165°F for 15 seconds.
- Top each filet with fontina cheese to melt.
- Remove chicken filets from grill and place on toasted slider buns spread with Red Chili Aioli.
- Top each slider with grilled onion jalapeño pickle relish and roasted tomato halves. Secure crown with sandwich pick and serve.