Grilled Oysters with Beer Barbecue Sauce
- 2 cups Original Barbecue Sauce (SJ0440HF)
- 8 oz Harpoon IPA, or IPA of your choice
- 1/4 cups Orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 24 Bluepoint or similar oysters, opened and still on the bottom shell
- 1 bunch Scallions, light green parts only, thinly sliced
- 2 Lemons, cut into wedges
- In a stainless-steel bowl mix together the Original Barbecue Sauce (SJ0440HF), the Harpoon IPA, and the fresh orange juice.
- Shuck the oysters to serve on the half shell.
- Prepare a charcoal or gas grill to medium high heat.
- Put the oysters on the grill and drizzle 1 teaspoon of the BBQ sauce over the oyster meat. Grill for about 5 minutes or until hot and bubbling.
- Top each oyster with scallions and serve with lemon wedges.