Grilled Pork Chops with Sweet Red Chili
- Season pork chops on all side with chili pepper blend.
- Grill until internal temperature is 145°F.
- Remove from grill and place over bed of White Cheddar Cheese Green Chili Grits.
- Drizzle with Sweet Red Chili Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2347HA) and sprinkle with freshly chopped mint.
- Serve with Apple Brussels Sprout Coleslaw.
White Cheddar Cheese Green Chili Grits
- 4 cups Water
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Grits
- 4 oz Green chili, 1 can, chopped
- 12 oz White cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Ken's Signature Green Chili Aioli (KE3192-2)
- 1 tsp Black pepper, to taste
- Boil water in medium saucepan.
- Add salt and grits, stir.
- Reduce heat to low and cover.
- Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in chilies, cheese, and Ken's Signature Green Chili Aioli (KE3192-2).
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Apple Brussels Sprout Coleslaw
- 16 oz Brussels Sprouts, shredded
- 16 oz Jicama, grated
- 16 oz Granny Smith Apples, grated
- 12 fl oz Apple Cider Vinaigrette (KE2280)
- 1/2 tsp Salt & Pepper , to taste
- Combine apples, jicama, and coleslaw package in large mixing bowl with brussels sprouts and toss with Apple Cider Vinaigrette (KE2280).
- Salt and pepper to taste and allow coleslaw to chill for 30 minutes before serving.