Grilled Red Snapper
- Marinate Red Snapper fillet in 3 fl oz of Sweet Red Chili Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2347HA) overnight.
- Remove fish from marinate and season with salt and pepper blend.
- Grill until internal temperature is 145°F.
- Remove from grill and place over bed of Lemon Herb Cauliflower.
- Brush fish with remaining Sweet Red Chili Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2347HA).
- Sprinkle with Tajin seasoning and freshly chopped cilantro.
- Serve with Grilled Creole Corn on the Cob.
Grilled Creole Corn on the Cob
- 6 Corn cobettes, grilled
- 3 fl oz Ken's Signature Creole Chili Pepper Sauce (KE1128-2)
- 1 oz Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- Brush corn cobettes with Ken's Signature Creole Chili Pepper Sauce (KE1128-2) and grill until lightly charred.
- Remove from grill, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.
Lemon Herb Cauliflower
- 16 fl oz Cauliflower rice
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Red onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp Basil stir in paste
- 1 tbsp Oregano stir in paste
- 1 tbsp Lemon Vinaigrette (KE2956-2)
- 1 tbsp Lemon zest
- Warm oil in a large skillet, stir in red onion and cauliflower rice.
- Once cooked, stir in basil, oregano, and Lemon Vinaigrette (KE2956-2), mix well.
- Remove from skillet, mix in lemon zest, and serve.