Grilled Shrimp & Mango Salad
- 1 tsp Vegetable oil
- 16-20 Jumbo shrimp
- 1 cup Mango Habanero Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2814HA)
- 4 cups Arugula
- 1 cup Jicama, julienne
- 1 cup Avocado, diced
- 1 cup Mango , diced
- 4 oz Lime Vinaigrette Dressing & Marinade (KE2018)
- Salt and pepper , to taste
- Heat grill to medium and lightly oil grates.
- Assemble shrimp skewers. Use two long skewers, threading 1 skewer through the head end of the shrimp and one through the tail. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill until shrimp begins to turn opaque, about 2-3 minutes.
- Flip and brush liberally with Mango Habanero Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2814HA) and cook until opaque throughout (about 3-4 minutes), while brushing on more Mango Habanero Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2814HA).
- Place arugula, jicama, avocado, and mango in bowl and toss with Lime Vinaigrette Dressing & Marinade (KE2018). Place onto serving plate and top with grilled shrimp.