Grilled Sweet Red Chili Shrimp Skewers
- 12 Bamboo skewers, 6". soaked
- 24 Shrimp, 16-20 ct.
- 1 tsp Green onion, small dice
- 1 cup Sweet Red Chili Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2347HF)
- Shrimp should be peeled and deveined.
- Arrange two shrimps on each skewer, then place in small pan. Coat shrimp with Sweet Red Chili Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2347HF) and cover. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill on medium heat.
- Coat cleaned grill grate lightly with vegetable oil.
- Sear shrimp in single layer on grill for 2-3 min.
- Turn over and sear for 2-4 min, until internal temp reaches 130°F. Check by inserting thermometer halfway into thickest part of shrimp.
- When done remove to plate, garnish with green onion and serve with a side of remaining Sweet Red Chili Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2347HF).