Grilled Sweet Red Chili Shrimp Skewers
- Shrimp should be peeled and deveined.
- Arrange two shrimps on each skewer, then place in small pan. Coat shrimp with Sweet Red Chili Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2347HA) and cover. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill on medium heat.
- Coat cleaned grill grate lightly with vegetable oil.
- Sear shrimp in single layer on grill for 2-3 min.
- Turn over and sear for 2-4 min, until internal temp reaches 130°F. Check by inserting thermometer halfway into thickest part of shrimp.
- When done remove to plate, garnish with green onion and serve with a side of remaining Sweet Red Chili Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2347HA).