Hickory Brown Sugar BBQ Meatloaf
- 1 cup Milk
- 6 slices Bread
- 2 lbs Total ground beef, veal and pork
- 1 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 tsp Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tbsp Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1/4 cup Flat-leaf parsley, minced
- 4 Eggs, beaten
- 6 slices Thin bacon
- 16 oz Hickory & Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce (SJ0444HF)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F .
- Pour the milk over the bread and allow it to soak in for several minutes.
- Place the ground beef, milk-soaked bread, Parmesan, salt, pepper, seasoned salt and parsley in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in the eggs. mix the ingredients until well combined.
- Form the mixture into a loaf shape and place on a rack lined pan.
- Evenly spread 8 oz Hickory & Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce (SJ0444HF) over top and sides.
- Lay the bacon slices over the top.
- Bake for 45 minutes, and then pour another 8 oz of Hickory & Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce (SJ0444HF) over top.
- Continue baking until internal temp reaches 165°F.
- Allow to sit 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve additional Hickory & Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce (SJ0444HF) as a dipping sauce.