Honey BBQ Stack Burger
- 1 each Brioche roll, toasted
- 1 fl oz Honey Barbecue Sauce (SJ0442HF)
- 1 leaf Green leaf lettuce
- 2 slices Tomato
- 1 each Angus beef patty, 8 oz.
- 1 slice American cheese
- 2 slices Bacon, crispy
- 3 serving Beer battered onion rings
- Season burger with salt and pepper on both sides and grill to desired temperature.
- Before removing from grill, melt cheese on burger.
- Toast roll and place Honey Barbecue Sauce (SJ0442HF) on heel of bun.
- Top heel with lettuce, tomato, burger, and bacon in that order.
- Place onion rings in stack on top of burger.
- Drizzle Honey Barbecue Sauce (SJ0442HF) over onion rings.