Jamaican Jerk Grilled Vegetables with Ranch Dipping Sauce
- 3 Portobello mushrooms, large
- 1 lb Oyster mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 1/2 lb Shiitake mushrooms, stemmed
- 1 Fennel bulb, sliced 1/4-inch-thick through the core
- 3 cups Jamaican Jerk Wing Sauce (SJ3397HA)
- 1 Red bell pepper, quartered
- 1 1/2 lb Eggplant, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 1 lb Asparagus, medium sized
- 8 Scallions
- 1 large Sweet onion, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 1 Yellow pepper, quartered
- 2 cups Buttermilk Ranch Dressing & Dip (KE0889)
- Scrape gills of mushroom out with a spoon and cut into thick slices.
- In a large bowl, combine the mushrooms, fennel, peppers, eggplant, asparagus, whole scallions and onions and toss with the Jamaican Jerk Wing Sauce (SJ3397HA).
- On a clean, hot seasoned grill, grill the vegetables over moderately high heat, turning, until tender and charred.
- Arrange the vegetables on a platter and serve with Buttermilk Ranch Dressing & Dip (KE0889).