Jamaican Jerk Jumbo Shrimp
- Preheat grill to 500°F.
- Layer the sliced veggies on the skewer to make a k-bob.
- Place shrimp and Veggie k-bob on grill, season with salt and pepper.
- Baste shrimp with Jamaican Jerk Wing Sauce (SJ3397HA) turning frequently to avoid burning.
- Place Cilantro Lime Rice in center of plate, top with grilled vegetables and shrimp.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve.
Cilantro Lime Rice
- 1 cup Basmati rice
- 2 cups Water
- 1 tbsp Canola oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup Lime Vinaigrette Dressing & Marinade (KE2018)
- 1/4 cup Cilantro , chopped
- In small heavy pot, add rice, water, oil and salt.
- Boil until water evaporates.
- Reduce cover for 15 minutes.
- Turn off heat and cove for 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl combine KE2018 and rice, toss until completely mixed.