Jamaican Jerk Pork Tenderloin with Charred Pineapple Salsa
- 2 Pork Tenderloins
- 6 fl oz Jamaican Jerk Wing Sauce (SJ3397HA)
- 2 cups Charred Pineapple Salsa
- 2 tbsp Salad Oil
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Brush pork tenderloins with oil. Season with salt & pepper.
- Grill to medium rare or desired temperature. Let rest 5 minutes.
- Slice pork on the bias and divide evenly onto four plates, fanning out the pork slices.
- Drizzle evenly with Jamaican Jerk Wing Sauce (SJ3397HA) and top with salsa Charred Pineapple Salsa.