Jamaican Me Crazy Burrito
- 1 fl oz Mango Habanero Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2814HA)
- 1 Chicken breast, boneless
- 2 tsp Jerk seasoning
- 1 Chipotle flour tortilla wrap, large
- 2 oz Cilantro-lime rice, cooked, hot
- 2 oz Black beans, cooked, hot
- 1 oz Red peppers, roasted, diced
- 1 tsp Cilantro, fresh, chopped
- 1 tbsp Sour cream
- Season chicken breast with jerk seasoning on each side. Grill chicken until it reaches 165°F internal temperature for 15 seconds. Remove to cutting board and cut medium dice.
- Heat tortilla wrap on each side for approximately 30 seconds.
- Place rice, beans, red pepper, chicken and Mango Habanero Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2814HA) on center of wrap.
- Drizzle with sour cream and sprinkle with cilantro.
- Fold over and roll wrap tightly securing both ends.
- Cut wrap on the bias, stack on plate and serve.