Jamaican Jerk Fish Tacos with Grilled Corn Mango Salsa
- 1 lb Mahi Mahi
- 8 fl oz Jamaican Jerk Wing Sauce (SJ3397HA)
- 8 Flour tortillas
- 8 sprigs Cilantro
- 2 cups Grilled Corn Mango Salsa
- Lay the fish in a shallow dish, make a few slashes in the flesh with a sharp knife.
- Pour marinade over the fish, place in fridge to marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Place fish and marinade in a baking dish and bake in a preheated 400°F oven until cooked and slightly charred, about 15-20 minutes.
- Heat tacos shells and place fish in tacos
- Top with Grilled Corn Mango Salsa and cilantro.