Kicked Up Hawaiian Flatbread
- 1 each Flatbread crust, 4x12
- 3 fl oz Kickin Bourbon Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2535HA)
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Applewood bacon, cooked, chopped
- 1/4 cup Pineapple, 1/4 dice
- 2 oz Prosciutto, sliced thin, torn
- 1/4 cup Red onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp Green onion, chopped
- Place flatbread crust on pizza screen.
- Evenly distribute Kickin Bourbon Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2535HA) over flatbread crust leaving 1/2 inch border on all sides.
- Evenly distribute cheese, bacon, pineapple, prosciutto, and red onions over flatbread crust.
- Bake in 425°F oven until crisp.
- Sprinkle evenly with green onions, cut and serve.