16 oz Sweet Baby Ray's Kickin' Bourbon Molasses Wing Sauce & Glaze
Sweet Baby Ray's Buffalo Wing Sauce and Kickin' Bourbon Sauce mix to create a lip-smacking wing sauce with a real bite.
1. For the sauce, place ingredients in a mixing bowl and combine with a wire whisk.
2. Remove to a storage container and label, date and refrigerate.
3. Fry chicken wings to 165 degrees F internal temperature for 15 seconds.
4. Drain and place in a mixing bowl.
5. Toss with Kickin' Whisky Sauce until all wings are coated.
6. Remove to a serving plate and garnish with Ken's Bleu Cheese Dressing and celery sticks.
7. Serve immediately.