Korean Barbecue Short Ribs
- 4 Short ribs, seasoned
- 16 fl oz Korean Barbecue & Wing Sauce (SJ3189HA)
- 1/2 lb Thick cut bacon, cooked extra crispy
- 2 fl oz Burnt Bacon Barbecue Sauce
- 1 cup Red Cabbage Slaw
- 1 1/2 cups Boom Boom Mac & Cheese
- Preheat grill to 500°F surface temperature.
- Season and grill short ribs on all sides and remove to baking dish and cover with Korean Barbecue & Wing Sauce (SJ3189HA) and crispy bacon.
- Cover dish with foil and place in a 250°F oven for 3 hours.
- Remove short ribs from oven and hold hot.
- Place cooking liquid with bacon into blender and puree into sauce and hold hot.
- When ready to serve, place braised short ribs on grill, baste with Burnt Bacon Barbecue Sauce, turning frequently to avoid burning.
- Remove to serving plate and serve with Boom Boom Mac & Cheese and Red Cabbage Slaw.