Korean Pork Ramen Hakata
- 8 fl oz Pork bone broth
- 2 oz Ramen noodles, cooked and chilled
- 2 oz Pork belly, sliced
- 2 fl oz Citrus Chipotle Barbecue Sauce (SJ1961HF)
- 2 tbsp Chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp Carrots, julienned
- 1 tbsp Green onions, sliced
- 1 tbsp Jalapeños and Fresno peppers, sliced
- Boil water and cook ramen noodles until desired tenderness.
- Place noodles in serving bowl, drizzle with Citrus Chipotle Barbecue Sauce (SJ1961HF) and add pork belly on top.
- Warm the broth and slowly add it to the bowl.
- Top with carrots, green onion, and the mix of sliced peppers.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve warm.