Lemon Barbecue Scallops
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Salted Butter
- 6 Jumbo sea scallops
- 1 tbsp Fresh garlic paste
- 1 tbsp Shallots, finely diced
- 2 tbsp Fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 fl oz Lemon Vinaigrette (KE2956-2)
- 1 tbsp Citrus Chipotle Barbecue Sauce (SJ1961HF)
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 3 oz Red dirty rice
- In a sauté pan, heat olive oil and butter on medium heat. Sear scallops on both sides and then remove from the pan; keep warm.
- Lower heat and sauté the garlic, shallot, and cilantro for 30 seconds.
- Add Lemon Vinaigrette (KE2956-2) and Citrus Chipotle Barbecue Sauce (SJ1961HF) to the pan. Stir until sauce is reduced.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Plate scallops over red beans and rice or dirty rice. Pour sauce over scallops and serve.