1 tsp Olive Oil
1 tsp Salted Butter
6 Jumbo Scallops
1 tbsp Fresh Garlic Paste
1 tbsp Shallots, Finely Diced
2 tbsp Fresh Cilantro, Chopped
3 fl oz Lemon Vinaigrette (KE2956-2)
Sea Salt and Black Pepper, To Taste
3 oz Red Dirty Rice
Ken’s Lemon Vinaigrette and Sweet Baby Ray’s Citrus Chipotle BBQ Sauce provide the perfect combo of sweet and sour needed to create this tasty Caribbean classic.
1. In a sauté pan, heat olive oil and butter on medium heat. Sear scallops on both sides and then remove from the pan; keep warm.
2. Lower heat and sauté the garlic, shallot, and cilantro for 30 seconds.
3. Add Lemon Vinaigrette (KE2956-2) and the [SJ1961HF] to the pan. Stir until sauce is reduced.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Plate scallops over red beans and rice or dirty rice. Pour sauce over scallops and serve.