1. Combine buttermilk and eggs and place in large seal bag. 8 cut chicken and place in bag with buttermilk, seal and let set overnight.
2. Combine flour, baking powder, garlic powder and onion powder and blend well. Place in large seal bag.
3. Remove chicken from bag, place in bag with flour mixture. Shake chicken in bag coating chicken well on all sides. Press flour in bag against chicken to ensure coating. Remove chicken from bag and place on sheet pan.
4. Drop chicken in frying oil for 3 minutes and turn continue frying for an additional 3 minutes. Remove chicken from fryer and place on clean sheet pan. Place chicken in 350 F Oven for ten minutes, remove and temp. Make sure chicken reaches 165 F for fifteen seconds in the thickest part of the chicken. Hold hot.
5. When ready to serve drop chicken in fryer for 1 minute, drain place on top of plated grits with coleslaw.
6. Drizzle with Mango Habanero Sauce and sprinkle with fresh diced mango.
8. For Magic Blend Coleslaw place all ingredients in large mixing bowl and blend well. Refrigerate and serve as needed. (serves 4)