Mango Habanero Grilled Salmon Filet
- Heat a grill to medium-high heat and lightly oil the grates.
- Brush both sides of the salmon fillets with olive oil just before grilling, then season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the salmon for about 4 minutes per side, brushing with Mango Habanero Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2814HA) during the final few minutes of cooking.
- Transfer the salmon to serving plates and brush with more Mango Habanero Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2814HA).
- Serve with brown rice and asparagus.