Medi Lamb & Grain Bowl
- 2 Lamb chops, marinated, grilled
- 5 fl oz Greek Dressing (KE0884)
- 3 fl oz Garlic Parmesan Wing Sauce (SJ2671HA)
- 8 oz Farro, cooked
- 4 oz Tomatoes, vine ripe, diced
- 8 oz Mediterranean Roasted Cabbage
- 2 oz Basil, fresh, chopped
- 2 oz Garbanzo beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 fl oz Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 4 Artichoke halves
- 1 oz Feta cheese, crumbles
- 2 oz Crispy Pita strips
- Marinate lamb chops in 3 fluid ounces of Greek Dressing (KE0884) for at least 2 hours.
- Grill lamb chops on both sides brushing with Garlic Parmesan Wing Sauce (SJ2671HA) until internal temperature is 145°F.
- While lamb chops are grilling, in a medium size mixing bowl combine farro, Mediterranean Roasted Cabbage, tomato, basil, olive oil, garbanzo beans and 2 fluid ounces of Greek Dressing (KE0884).
- Remove lamb chops from grill and place on top of bowl with artichoke halves, feta cheese, and crispy pita strips.