Medi Lamb & Grain Bowl
- 2 Lamb chops, marinated, grilled
- 5 fl oz Greek Dressing (KE0884)
- 3 fl oz Garlic Parmesan Wing Sauce (SJ2671HA)
- 8 oz Farro, cooked
- 4 oz Tomatoes, vine ripe, diced
- 8 oz Mediterranean Roasted Cabbage
- 2 oz Basil, fresh, chopped
- 2 oz Garbanzo beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 fl oz Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 4 Artichoke halves
- 1 oz Feta cheese, crumbles
- 2 oz Crispy Pita strips
Mediterranean Roasted Cabbage
- Peel cabbage head and cut into 8 wedges, leaving core.
- Place wedges in large mixing bowl with Greek Dressing (KE0884) and red pepper flakes.
- Toss and coat evenly. Set aside until ready to grill.
- Grill cabbage until tender, remove from grill, remove core and discard.
- Dice grilled cabbage leaves. Label, date, and refrigerate.