Nashville Hot Fried Cauliflower
- 1/2 cup Cornstarch
- 1/2 cup All-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 cup Cold water
- 1 head Cauliflower, cut into 1-inch florets
- 1 cup Nashville Hot Sauce (SJ3477HA)
- 1/2 cup Dill pickles, chopped
- 2 tbsp Celery leaves
- Combine cornstarch, flour, baking powder, and kosher salt in a large bowl.
- Add water and whisk until a smooth batter is formed, adding additional water if batter is too thick.
- Add cauliflower to batter. Working one at a time, lift one piece and allow excess batter to drip off. Carefully lower into hot oil. Repeat with remaining cauliflower.
- Fry until evenly golden brown and crisp all over, about 3-4 minutes.
- Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- Toss fried cauliflower with Nashville Hot Sauce (SJ3477HA) and garnish with chopped pickles and celery leaves.